"Never give up until you have reached home."
~Anonymous

(Odyssey Game Shot)

Monday, May 21, 2012

The Island of the Sun

(Zafeiridis)
We have been on the island of the sun for one month now, and my men are starved and hungry. We have finished all the bread and red wine on our ship; we are eating whatever falls into our hands. The storms out at sea are continuing, not allowing us to set sail again. However, we are not helpless yet; today, I will pray to the gods, hoping that one of them will help me.

2 comments:

  1. Odysseus, I know the consequences of killing Helios' cattle, but we do not want to die of starvation. I say that we should face Helios' punishment rather than starve. What do you say, men? We have held back for a month, and now we should feast on the delicious cattle while Odysseus goes to pray to the gods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye, let us feast upon Helios' cattle. Sorry Helios, but we must do this in order to live.

    ReplyDelete